Sr. Patent Paralegal
Mimi Corona is a patent paralegal with over 19 years of U.S. and foreign patent prosecution experience. Mimi has both law firm and in-house experience. Before joining Wood IP, Mimi worked as a Patent Coordinator at Patterson & Sheridan LLP and was responsible for filing and prosecution of U.S., PCT and foreign patent applications through post-grant activity. Mimi oversaw the creation of client-specific filing and reporting procedures manuals and ensured compliance of client requests and instructions, while providing training and guidance to junior patent coordinators. Mimi has previously worked as a Sr. Patent Paralegal at Schlumberger Technology Corporation.
Mimi is fluent in English and Spanish. In her free time, Mimi enjoys reading, listening to music, traveling and spending time with her family and friends.
Education & Certification
- Stephen F. Austin High School Graduate with Honors
- Houston Community College – Core Coursework
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, Overview of ePCT, filing and managing International Applications (May 2021)
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, How to best Utilize PCT Declaration (June 2021)
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, Mastering Priority Claims (September 2021)