Tammi is a certified patent paralegal who has over 20 years of Intellectual Property (IP) and IP leadership experience. Tammi supports Wood IP all areas of its IP practice, coordinating the preparation and prosecution of both domestic and international patent applications. Tammi works extensively with the firm’s clients and overseas associates, particularly in Europe, Asia, Middle East and South America. She has administrative responsibility for all client portfolios and assists with the development, training and mentoring our administrative staff.
In her personal time, Tammi enjoys fishing, camping, NFL football, spending time with family, friends and her dog, Peanut.
Education & Certification
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, Overview of ePCT, filing and managing International Applications (May 2021)
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, How to best Utilize PCT Declaration (June 2021)
- WIPO PCT Certificate of Completion, Mastering Priority Claims (September 2021)
- PCT Patent Prosecution Certificate of Completion (2007) Silicon Valley (SCI3), Sunnyvale, CA
- U.S. Patent Prosecution Certificate of Completion (2005) Silicon Valley (SCI3), Sunnyvale, CA
- Associate of Arts (2007), Business Administration, Honors, GPA 3.67, American Intercontinental University
- Certificate of Completion, Paralegal Studies Program (2002), University of Houston – Clear Lake, TX